The name of our holiday villa “Le Radici” is a homage to my husband Renato who believed in the great value of each human’s origins and the great bond we have with our mother earth. Our rental villa is located at Isola del Piano (Pesaro-Urbino) and is an ideal place to enjoy your holidays with friends and family with the comfort of a well-equipped home and strategic location to reach all the beautiful attractions fo Le Marche.
The Holiday House Le Radici is a villa for rent with a splendid sea view from Rimini to Ancona and is surrounded by about four hectares of land used as a park and for organic cultivation. You can use a wood oven in the garden. You can enjoy activities like Yoga, naturopathy, canoeing, and mountain biking courses held upon appointment.
- The villa is fully furnished and is equipped with dishes and linens, including the consumption of water, electricity, gas for heating, final cleaning, weekly linen change.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Free use of the barbecue.
- Check-in from 14 to 18, check-out from 8 to 10.
- Upon arrival, each guest must deliver an identity document to allow all formalities to be completed.
- On request we organize dinners and aperitifs, pets are allowed outside the structure in the appropriate enclosure. You do not smoke inside the structure.
An uncontaminated territory where nature overwhelms you with the blue of its sea and vast green hills.
The history, the infinite art history of cities within few kilometers: the Renaissance City of Marche Urbino, the historical Macerata, the Fano dei Cesari famous for its Carnival and founded by Romans, Ascoli Piceno with the city center entirely of travertine limestone, the noble ancient city of Fermo with pre-Roman origins and many more hidden gems of the Marche Region to discover. You can enjoy day trips to much more cultural and natural attractions while staying at our holiday villa.